Beck – I Just Started Hating Some People Today :: Lyrics, Video, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Beck
  • Song   : I Just Started Hating Some People Today
  • Album  : N/A


Beck, an American musician, singer-songwriter has recently came out with a brand new radio-ready tune entitled "I Just Started Hating Some People Today", a stand-alone single released on White's Third Man Records label on May 28/29. The track was recorded in 2011 while Beck was in Nashville working on new material for his long awaited next album.

Check out Beck - I Just Started Hating Some People Today video below. I Just Started Hating Some People Today lyric by Beck also available after the jump.

Share on Your Facebook

Beck – I Just Started Hating Some People Today Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: musicjuzz.blogspot.com

Watch Beck – I Just Started Hating Some People Today Music Video here



Beck I Just Started Hating Some People Today Lyrics :-

Send "I Just Started Hating Some People Today" Ringtone to your Cell

I just started to see the light of day
Some people say one thing but act the other way
And sooner or later, they give themselves away
And I just started to see the light of day

I just started hating some people today
They’re talking trash behind your back all day
Saying things that a garbageman would not say
And I just started hating some people today

I just started wanting to kill someone
And I don’t need a nunchuck or a gun
There’s one look in my eye and you will run
And I just started wanting to kill someone

I just started wanting to see you dead
At least one half of the devil life you led
And I may be joking, you’ll be choking instead
And I just started wanting to see you dead

And I just started wanting to punch your face
You might want to wear a helmet just in case
What was once your face is gonna be replaced
And I just started wanting to punch your face

Well I just started hating some people today
Rick and Ford and Randy better run away (Randy)
Some others I don’t even think I have to name
‘Cause I just started seeing the light of day

[Jack White punk vocal]

Oh yea… I’m gonna kill you
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
Oh yea… da da da
I’m gonna kill you Randy
I’m gonna watch you diiiie
You’re so dead

Send "I Just Started Hating Some People Today" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Beck – I Just Started Hating Some People Today Music Video here


0 comments: