Ellenie Galestian – Don't Cry For Me :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Ellenie Galestian
  • Song : Don't Cry For Me
  • Album : N/A



Ellenie Galestian has came out with her brand new song, "Don't Cry For Me", premiered during her first live performance held at the Nokia Theatre LA Live on October 21 recently. Some of her achievements include working with artists such as Pink, Taio Cruz, Kelley Rowland, David Guetta, Basshunter, Sean Kingston, Tiesto, Busta Rhymes, and We the Kings. Follow her on her facebook [www.facebook.com/elleniegalestian] and twitter [www.twitter.com/elleniemusic].

Check out Ellenie Galestian – Don't Cry For Me video below and sing along with the Ellenie Galestian – Don't Cry For Me lyric.

Share on Your Facebook


Ellenie Galestian – Don't Cry For Me Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: musicjuzz.blogspot.com

Watch Ellenie Galestian – Don't Cry For Me Music Video here



Ellenie Galestian Don't Cry For Me Lyrics :-

Send "Don't Cry For Me" Ringtone to your Cell

Oooohhh
You’ll get what you want
Just keep on pushing
There’s no end in the dark
And i wanna give it all to you

[Pre Chorus:]
I can’t say no
You’re giving me thoughts
I never had before
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
Baby all i want is to feel your touch
Don’t wanna stop till you get all my love
Wanna see how far we can go

[Chorus:]
I’m in your hands i’ll let you take over
You’re making me up inside
I won’t hold back
Just pull me closer
Take me to the edge of the night yeah
Take me to the edge of the night ooh
Take me to the edge of the night oohh
(2x)You got me alone
Let’s see how far we’ll go
Can you take me to the edge of the night

Not afraid to fall
I know you won’t let go
I’ll stay where you are
I don’t wanna see tomorrow

[Pre Chorus]
[Chorus]

Send "Don't Cry For Me" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Ellenie Galestian – Don't Cry For Me Music Video here



0 comments: