Big Sean ft. Lupe Fiasco - Wait for Me :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Big Sean
  • Song : Wait for Me
  • Album : Finally Famous



Check out this brand new track titled "Wait for Me" by American hip hop artist, Big Sean featuring rapper, Lupe Fiasco. It is another track taken from his upcoming debut studio album 'Finally Famous' slated for release soon. Being one of the most anticipated LPs of the year thus far, it becomes apparent that 'Finally Famous' has the potential to live up to its hype.

I'm kinda liking this! Give it a listen and see if you feel the same.

Share on Your Facebook


Big Sean ft. Lupe Fiasco - Wait for Me Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: musicjuzz.blogspot.com

Watch Big Sean ft. Lupe Fiasco - Wait for Me Music Video here



Big Sean Wait for Me Lyrics :-

Send "Wait for Me" Ringtone to your Cell

[Hook x2]
I hope it’s not too late for me
Could you just wait for me, a while
Is it too late too late
I hope it’s not too late too late

[Verse 1 - Big Sean]
I hope it’s not too late
I got my whole life packed inside a suitcase
Riding in a Chevy that should have been a Mercedes
Trying to keep my head above water, so I stayed out the navy
I, I, I made a promise to my girl
Said I’ma leave town and bring back the whole world
So I bought a ticket
Took longer than expected
Came back around like a necklace
And the first thing she said was
(It’s too late)
Like n-gga I got needs too
I found a man who gave me what I need, now I don’t need you
I barely got a text, a call back, you old lying ass n-gga
You a dog, out here chasing paper, f-cking b-tches, nah
Nah n-gga you too late
Live with it, now you got a roommate
My homie served ten years it’s too late for him to be treated equally
Too late for him to make it out the hood legally
Riding around doing my thing
Is it too late to be trying to live dreams
Turn them musicjuzz.blogspot.com all real
Reality is just a technicality
So is being fake, so don’t tell me that I’m too late

[Hook]

[Verse 2 - Lupe Fiasco]
Alarm clock said I’m too late
And they said I’m too weak. I could use a few weights
So they said I took too long and don’t look too strong
Well how long would you take
Waiting’s got me here in the first place
Another second, I’ve been second maybe third in the worst case
Now on display are my word plays
Moving weight, it’s such a trap
Move and wait you can’t do that
I know I’m dope man, but I can’t move crack
And it’s such a fractured way of thinking about your plans
But I try and bring it back before your brain hit the pan
Sean from Detroit Lupe from Chicago-land
But both of our chains say made in Japan
German engineers design both of the sedans
Ride with Mr. Right-On-Time or stay miss another chance, mam
Redirected at the girls
Not an ultimatum just an option in this world
Where things come and go when the clocks never stop
Be on time for nothing, a little late for a lot huh

[Hook]

[Bridge]
I hope its not too late, I hope its not too late
Last thing I wanna hear is too late, yeah yeah
Tell me is it too late for me to try and change the world
Is it too late to say I wanna change girls
Is it too late even though I’m the sh-t
Is it too late to tell ya’ll to suck my dick, b-tch

[Outro]
I do it
Too late for what?
If I want it I need it if I need it I got it
Finally Famous in this
GOOD

Send "Wait for Me" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Big Sean ft. Lupe Fiasco - Wait for Me Music Video here



0 comments: