You like this song?


  • Artist : Victorious
  • Song : Give It Up
  • Album : N/A



Just amazing. This is a brand new track by casts of American television sitcom, Victorious, Elizabeth Egan Gillies (Jadelyn "Jade" West) and Ariana Grande (Caterina "Cat" Valentine) titled "Give It Up". Definitely they can sing. They need to sing more on the show!

Check out Victorious - Give It Up video through the link below and sing along with the Victorious - Give It Up lyric.

Share on Your Facebook




Watch Victorious - Give It Up - Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande Music Video here



Victorious Give It Up Lyrics :-

Send "Give It Up" Ringtone to your Cell

Someday I let you in
Treat you right
Drive you out of your mind
oh
You never met a chick like me
Burn so bright
I'm gonna make you blind

Always want what you can't have
But is it so bad if you don't get what you wanted
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started

Give it up
You can't win
Cause I know where you've been
Such a Shame
You don't put up a fight
It's a game
That we play
at the end of the night
It's the same old story
But you never get it right
Give it up
Yeahhhhhhhh oh oh

Come a little closer
Come a little closer
Baby baby

Come a little closer
Come a little closer
Baby baby

Come a little closer
Come a little closer
Baby
Yes you are my baby
and I'll make you crazy tonight

Look at me boy cause I got you where I want you
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
Isn't it so exciting
Wanna shake you
Wanna break you
Take a backseat boy
Cuz now I'm driving

Give it up
You can't win
Cause I know where you've been
Such a Shame
You don't put up a fight
It's a game
That we play
at the end of the night
It's the same old story
But you never get it right
Give it up
Woahhhhhhhhh ohhhh yeah!

Send "Give It Up" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Victorious - Give It Up - Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande Music Video here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this song! my best friend and I are learning the different parts xD

Anonymous said...

I want to get this song on my ipod! Until then, me and my sis are learning the parts! :P

jamesjuszczyk said...

is this an original or is it a cover arianna grande and elizabeth gillies - give it up

Anonymous said...

omg i love this song like crazy me and my friend r learning the parts so gr8t it nice but not as nice to teir voices :] :D

Anonymous said...

omg i love this song like crazy me and my friend r learning the parts so gr8t it nice but not as nice to teir voices :] :D