Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Justin Bieber
  • Song : Never Say Never
  • Album : Karate Kid soundtrack



"Never Say Never" is a new hot track, a collaboration effort between Canadian pop/R&B teen sensation, Justin Bieber and Karate Kid star, Jaden Smith. It is a soundtrack for an upcoming movie 'Karate Kid' which hits theaters on June 11 in the US.

Share on Your Facebook


Never Say Never  mp3 mp3s download downloads ringtone ringtones music video entertainment entertaining lyric lyrics by Justin Bieber collected from Wikipedia

Download Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never MP3s for $0.15/track here

Watch Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never Music Video here

Justin Bieber Never Say Never Lyrics :-



See I never thought that I could walk through fire.
I never thought that I could take the burn.
I never had the strength to take it higher,
Until I reached the point of no return.

And there’s just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
Gonna give everything I have,
It’s my destiny.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up up up,
And never say never.

I never thought I could feel this power.
I never thought that I could feel this free.
I’m strong enough to climb the highest tower.
And I’m fast enough to run across the sea.

And there’s just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
Gonna give everything I have,
Cause this is my destiny.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up,
And never say never.

Here we go!
Guess who?
J Smith and JB!
I gotcha lil bro.
I can handle him.
Hold up, aight?
I can handle him.

Now he’s bigger than me,
Taller than me.
And he’s older than me,
And stronger than me.
And his arms a little bit longer than me.
But he ain’t on a JB song with me!

I be trying a chill
They be trying to side with the thrill.
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
No pun intended, was raised by the power of Will.

Like Luke with the force, when push comes to shove.
Like Cobe with the 4th, ice water with blood.

I gotta be the best, and yes
We’re the flyest.
Like David and Goliath,
I conquered the giant.
So now I got the world in my hand,
I was born from two stars
So the moon’s where I land.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up,
And never say never.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up,
And never say never.



Watch Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith - Never Say Never Music Video here

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

this song is the bum i luv it especially jaden's part he is soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

this song iz dope from reading the lyrics but i heard a preview of jaden part on oprea and boy was he so gud at it he is such a cutie & has the same humor like his dad will

Anonymous said...

Omg he is so addorable he's my future bf and we will have 2 kids 2 gether ur damn rite he is so cute i wanna marry him omfg *SEXY*

Anonymous said...

Im not gonna even front he is cute its like he is so funny

Anonymous said...

Omfg dis song is fxcken dope i love it n i especially love *JUSTIN BIEBER* he iz soooooooo CKUTE(; JUSTIN I LOVE YHUU SOOOOO MUCH TE AMO BABE(;

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SONG SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I LOVE "JUSTIN BIEBER" he rocks and I LOVE JADEN PART IT ROCK <3 :D

Anonymous said...

u guyz are nuts who like justin bieber who ever he is seriously im not a fan but u are in love with someone u dont no lol crazy ;)

Anonymous said...

Omg jaden is so freaking smexy i love is song never say never i like his part of the song he is my same age and my height is 5.4 and he is 5.1 i love u jaden smith my man

michelle said...

cool song ..

LOVE JUSTIN !

Anonymous said...

Omqq !! i love dis sonq especially jaden part but much love 4 justin nd jaden kuz dha sonq qo hella hard!!

Mukopaje@live.com said...

Jaden en beiber u rock...the song is a masterpiec..wats happening to the smith family? Family of superstars...i wish i culd have a successful family like that...GOD bless u, u re unstopable.

Anonymous said...

Best song ever! Its soo cute ! :D hehe both of you two are amazing! Wish u two BESTt of luckkk <3 god blessss

Anonymous said...

Jaden you rock and you are the cutest black ever never forget this if you get to see it.(black is beauty)

Anonymous said...

I L♥√ع U̶̲̥̅ j smith..U̶̲̥̅ & JB I̝̊̅̄​s̝̊̅̄ Τ̣̣ђё best.

Anonymous said...

o woooow this song is awesome & u both look cool together

Obviously not an anonymous comment! said...

Šmïth == dä bømb.