You like this song?


  • Artist : Big Time Rush
  • Song : Count on You
  • Album : N/A



This is a hot new track titled "Count on You", a collaboration effort by Big Time Rush and Pop/R&B singer, Jordin Sparks. The song was performed in the episode 1 of teen comedy musical television sitcom, Big Time Rush airing on Nickelodeon. Jordin Sparks was a guest in the episode. Check it out & enjoy!

Share on Your Facebook




Watch Big Time Rush ft. Jordin Sparks - Count on You Music Video here


Big Time Rush Count on You Lyrics :-



[Jordin]
Now, I am about to give my heart so remember this one thing
I have never been in love before so you gotta go easy on me

[Kendall Big Time Rush]
I heard love is dangerous but you thought you'd never get enough
but the thought of you leaving ain't easy for me

[Jordin]
Dont hurt me, desert me, make me sorry I ever counted on you

[All]
1,2,3,4 to 5, baby I'm counting on you
1,2,3,4 to 5, baby I'm counting on you

[Kendall]
I understand I have been here before, I finally found someone I finally could adore

[Carlos]
But you failed my test but I have no one better so I wasn't the only one

[James]
But I am willing to put my trust in you
baby you can put your trust in me just let me count to 3

[Logan]
You can count on me and your never gonna see numbers in my pocket

[James]
Any thing I'm doing girl I'd drop it
I've got you because you are the one
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
I'm giving my heart to

[All]
But I gotta be the only one
1234 to 5 (yeah)
I'm counting in you (oh)
1234 to 5 (why would I want to do that)
1234 to 5 baby I'm counting on you
1234 to 5

[Jordin]
I'm about to give my heart so remember this one thing
I have never been in love before so you gotta make this easy on me



Watch Big Time Rush ft. Jordin Sparks - Count on You Music Video here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SONG IT'S SO AWSOME OMG :)

levi lover#1 said...

THIS IS BIG TIME RUSH'S BEST SONG YET......I LOVE IT..........AND I LOVE KENDALL ;-)

Anonymous said...

u guys are so handsome and HOT!!!!!!
I love Kendall!!!!! DUDE YOU'RE AWESOME AND YOU ROCK!!!!!!1 I LOVE BIG TIME RUSH!!!!!!!

anonymous boy said...

great job big time rush

I love Jordan!!!