R. Kelly - Sign Of A Victory (& Soweto Spiritual Singers) :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : R. Kelly
  • Song : Sign Of A Victory
  • Album : N/A



A hot new song called "Sign Of A Victory" by American R&B singer, R. Kelly leaked recently. He will be performing the song with the Soweto Spiritual Singers during the opening ceremony of the upcoming FIFA World Cup. The World Cup will be taking place in South Africa.

Sign Of A Victory  mp3 mp3s download downloads ringtone ringtones music video entertainment entertaining lyric lyrics by R. Kelly collected from Wikipedia

Download R. Kelly - Sign Of A Victory (& Soweto Spiritual Singers) MP3s for $0.15/track here

Watch R. Kelly - Sign Of A Victory Music Video here

R. Kelly Sign Of A Victory Lyrics :-

Send "Sign Of A Victory" Ringtone to your Cell

I can see the colors of the rainbow,
and I can feel the sun on my face,
I see the light at the end of the tunnel,
and I can feel heaven in its place,

and thats the sign of a victory (x2)

I can feel the spirit of the nations
and I can feel my wings ridin' the winds, yeah
I see the finish line just up ahead na
and I can feel it risin' deep within

and thats the sign of a victory (x2)

Now I can the distance of the journey,
high and front with all your might,
you open your eyes to global warming,
been through it all, you sacraficed your life

and thats the sign of a victory (x2)

If we believe, we can achieve anything including the inpossible this I know so lets lift up our heads and raise the flag yeah yeah and scream like you want to win now let the games begin!

thats the sign of a victory (x4)
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
when you keep on fightin' , after you lost your strength

thats the sign of a victory

when darkness is all around you, you still find your way

thats the sign of a victory

come on and sing, lift up your voice and sing, stand up, oh yeah, stand up

sign of a victory
ooooohh ohh ohhhh

Send "Sign Of A Victory" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch R. Kelly - Sign Of A Victory (& Soweto Spiritual Singers) Music Video here

0 comments: